We provide outsourced accounting services and tax compliance. Our accounting team can help you with your accounting in Thailand and provides monthly account service, book keeping and annual financial statements for Thai companies.
Monthly Accounting Service
Our monthly accounting service includes:
1. Tax filing and submission
By the seventh day of the month, file the withholding tax returns (PND 1, 53 and 54 if any) of the
previous month with the Revenue Department. In addition, VAT (Value Added Tax) return forms 36 (PP
36), if any, must be filed.
- Tax form PND 1 shows all the taxes withheld from the employees’ salaries.
- Tax form PND 3 shows all the taxes withheld from the suppliers who are individuals.
- Tax form PND 53 shows all the taxes withheld from the suppliers who are juristic persons.
- Tax form PND 54 shows all the taxes withheld from paying the suppliers overseas.
- Tax form PP 36 is the Value Added Tax (VAT) return that the company files on behalf of its overseas suppliers. Because overseas suppliers are not registered in the Thai VAT system, when the company makes payment to them, it has to submit 7% VAT on their behalf. The VAT amount will become the company’s input tax (thus can be claimed back) in the month that the company submits it.
2. VAT filing and submission (Por Por 30 form)
By the fifteenth day of the month, file the monthly Value Added Tax (VAT) return (PP 30) with the Revenue Department. This form summarizes the input and output VAT of the previous month and has to be filed even if there are no transactions. If the company is not registered in the VAT system, it cannot file this form.
3. Social Security fund filing and submission
By the fifteenth day of the month, file the social security form “Sor Por Sor 1-10” with the Social Security Office. This form shows all the social security contributions deducted from the employees’ salaries and the contributions made by the company during the previous month.
Annual audit report service
Yearly accounting ensures all taxation details are covered extensively and enable easy filling of tax returns. We provide Year-end financial report and annual audit report service by licensed auditor
To request further information or arrange an obligation-free meeting with one of our legal counsel, please contact us.